Idaho Wedding Officiant

Idaho Wedding Officiant

Let me help you create lasting memories on your
special day. Call me today to schedule your free
consultation.

M. Victoria Prouty
208.407.8899

Web | Facebook | Email


Friday, June 20, 2014

A Diamond and A Drive-Way | Stacie Rose and Chuck Morgan

Sometimes, love and marriage can't wait for the calendar.   Stacie and Chuck were planning an August wedding in the mountains.  But on a Friday afternoon in June, in the middle of a new drive-way project, Stacie and Chuck contacted me and asked if I could marry them that evening.  YES I said!  In between the new drive-way project they cleaned up, I rang the doorbell, and we started their sweet wedding ceremony.   Stacie and Chuck - here's to you and I wish you many peaceful evenings sitting in your new driveway as Mr. and Mrs.!

No Drive Way!  Stacie and Chuck

A Kiss for His Bride - Stacie and Chuck
Vicky Prouty, Chuck and Stacie Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment