Premier Idaho Wedding Officiant

Idaho Wedding Officiant

Let me help you create lasting memories on your
special day. Call me today to schedule your free
consultation.

M. Victoria Prouty
208.407.8899

Web | Facebook | Email


Friday, July 11, 2014

Surprise Wedding Vow Renewal! | Bill and Tamara Behm

Bill called me a few weeks prior to their road trip from Kansas on their way to Oregon.  Bill told me he and Tamara would be celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary while they were driving through Idaho, and could I help him find a special place so he and his wife could renew their wedding vows,   Of course I said! The kicker - this would be a surprise to his wife until the moment they arrived in Boise.   I suggested the Greenbelt on the Boise River, even perhaps the Little White Chapel on the campus of Boise State University.  Bill drove Tamara and their three kids to BSU, telling them that he had always wanted to see the Blue Turf, but in fact, I was waiting for them at the Chapel.   Was Tamara ever surprised!   We started their vow renewal ceremony and there wasn't a dry eye to be had.  Tears from them both, their kids and I even had a tear in my eye as I listened and watched this special renewal of Bill and Tamara's love and commitment to one another as they celebrated 22 years of married bliss.

Thank you for allowing me coordinate this special ceremony for you.  Congratulations on your 22nd wedding anniversary!
Tamara and Bill Behm and their 3 children at the
Little White Chapel on the campus of Boise State Univeristy
Tamara, Bill and Vicky 
The Boise River

No comments:

Post a Comment