Premier Idaho Wedding Officiant

Idaho Wedding Officiant

Let me help you create lasting memories on your
special day. Call me today to schedule your free
consultation.

M. Victoria Prouty
208.407.8899

Web | Facebook | Email


Saturday, July 20, 2013

Carma and Glenn Wallace

I've known Carma and Glenn for many years, and was so excited when I heard about their engagement, and even more excited when I received the call asking me to officiate their wedding ceremony!   

Their wedding was at the Center in the Park in Meridian, with the pond and water feature as the backdrop.  They were surrounded by the children, their families and many friends.  It was a sunny (and hot) July day as Carma and Glenn pledged their love, and special vows, to one another.








Carma and Vicky
Carma Crow, Vicky Prouty, Glenn Wallace
Glenn and Carrma Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment