Premier Idaho Wedding Officiant

Idaho Wedding Officiant

Let me help you create lasting memories on your
special day. Call me today to schedule your free
consultation.

M. Victoria Prouty
208.407.8899

Web | Facebook | Email


Saturday, May 31, 2014

Blown Away! Vanessa Brown and Ben MacDonagh

The sunny blue skies turned to windy weather just minutes before the start of Vanessa and Ben's most beautiful wedding.  The guests and family scurried inside the chapel at Still Water Hollow, and the wedding party followed.  And with a soft breeze, the doors opened and there before us,  stood the stunning bride, Vanessa and the arm of her father Roger.  The ceremony included a few tears of happiness and pure love between the couple.  After the winds subsided, the party started and a great evening was had by all.  Love and blessings to Vanessa and Ben!
Vintage Suitcase for Cards
Still Water Hollow - Nampa, ID
Ben MacDonagh's Bride, Vanessa Brown


Ben Keeping Us Grounded!
Vanessa's Colorful Wedding Boots
 Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and just be my friend.  
A Little Spirits for Some Big Flowers






No comments:

Post a Comment