Premier Idaho Wedding Officiant

Idaho Wedding Officiant

Let me help you create lasting memories on your
special day. Call me today to schedule your free
consultation.

M. Victoria Prouty
208.407.8899

Web | Facebook | Email


Monday, October 24, 2016

Crista + Dorian | Eagle, Idaho | October 24, 2016

They say that rain brings good luck on your wedding day, Crista and Dorian will have the best of luck as it rained and rained just minutes after they sealed their vows with a kiss!  Crista and Dorian, along with their families and baby daughter, were joined in marriage on a foot bridge over the Boise River in Eagle, Idaho.  It was a beautiful backdrop with the rain filled clouds and colors of fall as their backdrop.

I also had the honor of officiating the wedding of their parents, Dave and Pauline in September, so I felt like I already knew this wonderful family.

Congratulations Dorian, Crista, Dave and Pauline, and your entire extended families!

No comments:

Post a Comment