Premier Idaho Wedding Officiant

Idaho Wedding Officiant

Let me help you create lasting memories on your
special day. Call me today to schedule your free
consultation.

M. Victoria Prouty
208.407.8899

Web | Facebook | Email


Saturday, August 3, 2019

Jenni and Jason | August 3, 2019

Jenni and Jason have celebrated every single wedding anniversary with a marriage vow renewal in a different state for 18 years!  Yes, 18 years!  This year, celebrating #18, they choose Boise, and me, to officiate their vow renewal.  They flew in from Southern California for their first visit to the City of Trees.

Jenni and Jason asked me for a few suggestions of things to do while Boise.  I suggested -

  • Climb Table Rock
  • Stroll through Saturday Market
  • Float the Boise River
  • Vow Renewal on the 9th Street Bridge
  • Anniversary Dinner at The Cottonwood

They did it all!  And enjoyed everything about Boise!

I am beyond grateful to have met them, and what a truly inspiring couple.  Congratulations Jenni and Jason on your anniversary.
Jenni and Jason - 18th Wedding Vow Renewal
Jenni, Jason, and Vicky | 9th Street Bridge Boise ID




No comments:

Post a Comment