Premier Idaho Wedding Officiant

Idaho Wedding Officiant

Let me help you create lasting memories on your
special day. Call me today to schedule your free
consultation.

M. Victoria Prouty
208.407.8899

Web | Facebook | Email


Sunday, March 13, 2022

Lisa + Mike | March 12, 2022

Lisa and Mike What an amazing couple.  A family that includes their daughters Jessica and Lauren.

Their love story started 18 years ago, and they have loved, cherished, weathered storms, they were the light for one another, holding on and never letting go.

They start each day and end each night with each other.  They look so good in love, and these few pictures don't do justice to the amazing day that brought them together with their most closest friends and family.  I felt like I was a family member being with them.  Lisa and I connected on a level from our first phone call, and I know will be be friends forever.

Wedding Venue:  The Shore Lodge, McCall, Idaho
Wedding Decor:  Daughters Jessica and Lauren
Officiant: Victoria Prouty Idaho Ceremonies
Forever in Love:  Lisa and Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment